Built to deliver strength - and deliver it does. Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club use, the Chest Press’ rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine’s superb handling.
Its large base frame aids stability and comfort, and yields a neutral weight distribution. Substantial rear and side subframes help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration. Kick-assist lever allows you to move the hand grips into comfortable start and finish positions for a complete pre-stretch and full range-of-motion without straining.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position hand grips concentrate distinct areas of the Chest and Triceps. This Chest Press has all the essential components for a great workout experience.
Read more below.
- Kick-assist lever
- Multi-positions antislip grip
- Antislip footrest and central bar
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Strengthened structure
- 95 kg weight stack (140 kg optional)
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Ideal for private and commercial use
- Product: L 114.3 x W 134.6 x H 157.4 cm
- Package 1: L 163 x W 65 x H 13 cm
- Package 2: L 122 x W 80 x H 23 cm
- Package 3: L 76 x W 30.5 x H 16.5 cm
- Package 4 : N/A
- Net/gross weight : 205 kg / 224 kg
- Colour : steel grey, black coating