Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility.
Read more below.
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style
- back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with
- proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer (#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Product : L 150 x W 68.5 x H 55.9 cm
- Package: L 104 x W 59 x H 20 cm
- Net/gross weight: 26 kg / 31.3 kg
- Max. supported weight: 270 kg
- Colour: steel grey, black finish