The GFI21 Adjustable Weight Bench by Body-Solid is designed for dumbbell and barbell training in commercial gyms.
This Body Solid weight bench is affordably priced yet built for strength with a 50 x 76 mm steel frame that boasts an 360 kg capacity. 63 mm thick DuraFirm™ padding on both the weight bench back and seat pads supports the user during the heaviest lifts.
For the most versatile weight training the GFI21 weight bench is fully adjustable from flat to a 90 degree angle which is ideal for hitting all angles of the chest and shoulders during presses.
To accommodate the bench back angles, the seat pad adjusts from flat to 15, 25 and 35 degrees holding the trainee firmly in place while performing incline presses at various angles.
The Body-Solid GFI121 weight bench can be used independently for dumbbell training or moved into a power cage for barbell training.
Read more below.
- Commercial 50 x 76 mm 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Glide & Lock seat and back pad adjustment system
- Adjusts from flat to 90° in 9 positions with convenient one-touch pop-pin
- Back pad adjusts flat, and incline (25, 35, 45, 60, 75, and 85 degrees)
- Seat pad adjusts flat, 15, 25 and 35 degrees
- Full 63 mm thick DuraFirm™ seat and back pads
- Maximum weight rating: 360 kg (including user)
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Product : L 132 x W 53.4 x H 43.2 cm
- Package: L 118 x W 40 x H 26 cm
- Net/gross weight: 25.9 kg / 28 kg
- Height to pad flat position: 144.5 cm
- Back pad: L 85 x W 24 cm
- Seat pad: L 30 x W 23 cm tapered to W 16.5 cm