The Body Solid Pro Clubline Cable Crossover is the pinnacle of versatility in strength training. Offering an unlimited number of exercises, cable crossover machines are a staple to any gym, health club, fitness center, or workout facility.
The SCC1200 is designed and built to satisfy any fitness enthusiast. Pulleys swivel 180 degrees allowing accurate resistance throughout any exercise movement.
The pulleys also adjust to 12 different horizontal positions ensuring a proper starting point for almost any exercise.
Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms and clubs. Stable, solid and smooth, the Body Solid Pro Clubline cable crossover machine is an essential piece for any workout facility.
Read more below.
- 12 horizontal pulley positions
- 180 degree pivoting pulleys
- 2 x 75 kg standard weight stack
- Optional lat/chin attachment, GCA2
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Ideal for private and commercial use
- Product: L 396.3 x W 89 x H 231 cm
- Package 1: L 236 x W 83 x H 13 cm
- Package 2: L 236 x W 83 x H 13 cm
- Package 3: L 75 x W 46 x H 22 cm
- Package 4 : L 218 x W 13 x H 7 cm
- Package 5 : L 277 x W 7 x H 6 cm
- Net weight : 314 kg / 330 kg