Impressively versatile, the Pro Club Lat Machine is a favorite for gym and club use. Extraordinary capabilities set this machine apart. For starters, you get a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation.
The extra long pulldown bar allows you to choose wide, medium or narrow handgrip position for maximum development. No-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull / Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles.
Adjustable hold-down pads stabilize you for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility make this Lat Machine a standout in any gym, club or institution.
Read more below.
- 5 x 10 cm high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Leg roll extra long (23cm) in high-density foam
- Long and solid seat
- Double pulley
- Pulley block anti-slip
- Pull bar with protection in the middle
- Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Extra-tough, tear-resistant Durafirm upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Weight stack 95 kg (140 kg optional)
- Ideal for private and commercial use
- Product : L 157.5 x W 61 x H 214.8 cm
- Package 1: L 209 x W 66 x H 13 cm
- Package 2: L 150 x W 59 x H 22 cm
- Package 3: L 208 x W 13 x H 13 cm
- Package 4: L 90 x W 34 x H 18 cm
- Net/gross weight: 206 kg /223 kg
- Colour : grey, black lining